Swimming Pool Landscaping
Privacy, safety, beauty and convenience are some of the considerations to keep in mind when landscaping around swimming pools.
Plants provide beauty and privacy around a swimming pool. They soften the harsh lines of swimming pool equipment and help swimming pools to blend more naturally with the surrounding environment. Artificial grass is also quickly becoming an integral part of landscaping around swimming pools. The superior drainage capabilities of EasyTurf artificial grass makes it the best choice for swimming pool landscaping.
A good companion to the inherently antimicrobial and hypoallergenic EasyTurf artificial grass surface is a broadleaf evergreen such as holly. Avoid fruit trees for landscaping around swimming pools: they drop fruit leaves, which are generally a mess to clean out of the pool, and they attract honey bees. Flowers may seem like a beautiful accompaniment to artificial grass for swimming pool landscape, but they can also attract bees and some have tenacious root systems that can damage the swimming pool and the artificial grass.
Patios or pool decks covered with artificial grass provide not only beautiful landscape around swimming pools, they also add a layer of safety to the swimming pool area. The sand infill assures a slip-resistant poolside surface to land on and the superior 100% permeable artificial grass backing drains fast and clean.
• Easy installation: Installs directly over any poolside hardscape surface or flooring without nails or glue to create a soft, poolside landscape artificial turf grass solution.
• Safety: A cushioned surface and gritty sand infill make for a slip-resistant poolside surface.
• Durability: Artificial grass landscaping around pools is designed to last 15-20 years.
• Artificial Grass Swimming Pool Landscaping
• Artificial Grass Landscaping Around Swimming Pools
• Artificial Grass Replacement for Pool Decks
• Artificial Grass Replacement for Concrete Pool Patio
• Artificial Grass Replacement for Brick Pool Patio