Commercial Putting Green
EasyTurf, a FieldTurf company, is the leader in artificial grass surfacing for commercial golf applications.
EasyTurf: An Easy Commercial Planning Decision
• May help obtain LEED points for your commercial golf landscaping design project
• Low, indoor golf infill options available
• Multiple commercial golf design applications
• Fastest installing commercial-grade synthetic golf turf
• 100% recyclable commercial-grade artificial golf turf
Synthetic Grass For Commercial Golf Surfacing
Revolutionary Artificial Grass for Commercial Golf Application Design from the Recognized Leader
It’s no surprise industry giant EasyTurf, the landscape arm of FieldTurf, has launched the latest innovation in commercial golf and putting green applications. EasyTurf artificial grass for commercial golf and putting green design uses FieldTurf Revolution Blade Technology, taking realism to the next level. This superior commercial-grade landscaping fiber uses a state of the art polymer process that closely replicates the look and feel of natural sod. The supple softness of the artificial grass fibers is made possible by 11 exterior and seven interior ridges crossing the width of the synthetic grass blade allowing the fibers to flex, twist, and rebound like natural grass blades.
• LEED Credit Qualified commercial golf and putting green surfacing
• 100% Recyclable commercial golf and putting green surfacing
• Indoor golf and putting green applications
• Rooftop golf applications
• Only non pro-rated warranty in the artificial grass industry
Commercial golf and putting green industries and commercial entities looking for golf surfacing for their business can trust EasyTurf as the industry leader in artificial grass surfacing including golf and putting green applications. From tee lines, to practice facilities and driving ranges EasyTurf offers a complete artificial golf grass surface and commercial practice putting greens and driving range solution.
• No down time to commercial facilities during inclement weather
• Indoor commercial golf and putting green applications allow for year-round play in cold climates
• Low maintenance landscape solution for commercial golf and putting greens
• Artificial grass for golf and putting greens that can be applied over virtually any existing hardscape surface
• Eliminates mud and grass stains caused by organic commercial golf and putting green surfaces
• No fertilizers and pesticides needed for this golf and putting green surface
• Hypoallergenic and inherently antimicrobial golf and putting green surface
• Most durable commercial golf and putting green artificial grass surface
• Dramatically improves commercial water conservation
• No artificial grass deodorizers or additives needed
• Municipal parks and commercial golf and putting green surfacing
• Private and public school and university golf and putting green surfacing
• Housing development golf and putting green surfacing
• Resort golf and putting green surfacing
• Hotel golf and putting green surfacing
• Apartment golf and putting green surfacing
• Condominium golf and putting green surfacing
• Driving range golf and putting green artificial grass surfacing
• Retirement home golf and putting green artificial grass surfacing
• Assisted living golf and putting green artificial grass surfacing
• Putting Courses golf and putting green artificial grass surfacing
• Par-3 or 3 Par, Par three golf and putting green artificial grass surfacing
EasyTurf commercial synthetic putting greens are available in two distinct styles:
Professional Golf Green:
Designed for ultimate realism and challenge, these commercial-grade greens simulate the finest bentgrass surfaces.
True Roll Putting Green:
Designed for more leisurely golfing for hours of fun commercial-grade putting practice and games with client, customers, guests and residents.
Our Professional Golf Green offers the following:
• Perfectly simulates the finest bentgrass surfaces of famed courses such as Augusta and Pine Valley.
• Custom elements and designs, including kidney-shaped greens, swales, bulkheads, moguls, tiers and bunkers for ultimate realism.
• Ideal setting to practice your short game.
• All the playability and beauty of a golf course.
• EasyTurf’s corporate putting green speed can be tailored to match your game.
• Light up the night and your game with EasyTurf’s corporate golf green lighting.
• Create a dramatic effect while enjoying your corporate putting green at night. Our lighting systems offer unique lighting solutions, including in-cup lighting fixtures. Ask your design consultant about our unique lighting systems.
• Custom elements and designs, including kidney-shaped greens, undulations and elevations for uphill and downhill action.
• Custom chipping areas for short game practice.
• All the playability and beauty of a golf course in corporate business environment.
• All corporate putting surfaces are expertly designed by a seasoned golf green pro.
• Corporate putting surface “holds” the ball for realistic chipping practice shots.
• Predictable corporate putting, even on downhill lies.
• 15-20 year life expectancy, maintains playing qualities year after year.
• Fringe turf can be installed around your corporate putting surface for a realistic and appealing green.
• True golfers deserve a “true roll.”
• A longer artificial turf can be included to help with customers, clients and guests chipping game and provide a natural 3-cut look
• Extremely resistant to damage and wear
• Special cup design and installation assure long-lasting quality
• Virtually maintenance-free; occasional brushing and rolling are all that is required
• EasyTurf’s TourFringeTM provides an actual apron for a more realistic look
Sand Filled Greens
• EasyTurf greens are infilled with 30 grit sand.
• We use a refined sand that it less prone to clump. This avoids the green hardening like a miniature golf course, common with companies that use beach sand.
• We roll our greens so that it bends the blade over the sand. This helps to eliminate “rooster tails” of sand.
• EasyTurf uses 6” aluminum cups on our greens, the same type that is used on real golf courses. Cheaper putting greens use 4” plastic cups. 4” cups get clogged easily with debris. Plastic cups will chip and fade in the sun. We wrap the cups in a mylar jacket then set in place with cement. This allows for the adjustment of the cup, if needed in the future.
• EasyTurf uses professional strength 400 denier flags
Custom Commercial Grade Golf & Putting Green Features Menu
• Elevations– Elevation consists of raising the surface of the golf green above the existing hardscape, allowing multiple contours and undulations. EasyTurf Elevation is based on the highest point of the turf area from the existing hardscape with a maximum of 12.” Slopes cannot exceed a 45-degree angle.
• Moguls– To further compliment the elevation in our Custom Greens, the addition of Moguls (either in single fashion or in complexes) truly enhance the design and realistic appearance, with an amphitheatre look so prevalent in the multitude of TPC Courses played on the PGA Tour. More commonly known as “mounds” or “berms,” they are custom-shaped thus bringing a special distinction to every project.
• Bunkers– Accentuating the realistic look with realistic playability, Bunkers are custom shaped with “Turf” faces and filled with white bunker sand.
• Steps– Further enhancing the Elevation, Steps can be utilized around various portions of the Green elements and are functional while providing realistic golf course aesthetics. Steps are made of Treated Lumber (6”W x 4”H x14”L) and are customized for each project.
• Tee Box – As a benefit of the shot acceptance performance of our Greens, a Tee Box can be created where shots can be played from a variety of distances. The standard Tee Box is bordered with railroad ties and is 4’ x 5’. We use our Tee Line turf so the surface will simulate an actual teeing ground.
• Golf Green Cups – Includes (1) Cup and Flag setup per 100 square feet with aluminum Cups, providing actual sound and realism. Our proprietary installation process insures a tightly infilled Cup edge while allowing the perfect critical height adjustment.
• Unique Lighting – We have lighting available to enhance your putting green.