EasyTurf Answers Tough Lawn Challenges
From artificial putting greens in Santa Clarita, Calif., to poolside lawns in Jacksonville, Fla., EasyTurf is covering America.
Twenty-one of 32 NFL teams recognize the lifelike look and feel of our turf, and yes, they recognize our unmatched durability. As much as EasyTurf is great for sports fields, we are the industry leader in artificial grass for the home, too.
A number of factors set us apart from other brands of turf. The first is drainage – definitely something you want to have if you’ve got a dog. Every inch of the MaxxFlow™ artificial grass backing drains freely with absolutely zero absorption. That means dog urine odor won’t be a problem, and it even stands up to ALL pets, pet waste and dog urine.Even if you don’t have a dog, standing rain can turn your lawn into a marshy nightmare.
Ours is the most realistic turf on the market as well. Unless you’ve got your nose to the blades and can see our silica infill, you’d be hard pressed to tell EasyTurf from a real grass lawn. As real as EasyTurf looks, it’s going to stand up to life much better than real grass and other brands of turf. Because of our superior quality manufacturing, EasyTurf artificial grass carries an industry-leading non-prorated warranty.
California politicians have been making low cost artificial grass even lower. An extended drought compelled the state’s water agencies to offer discounts and rebates to replace their natural grass lawns with a water-friendly landscape. The thought is that this won’t be the last drought California suffers, and if homeowners act now, we’ll save water reserves in the future.
But even outside California, water conservation conversation efforts are growing across the nation. The cost of doing laundry, taking showers, maintaining landscape – all of it is going up, and our resources are being depleted. There are many ways you can conserve water around the house so you don’t feel it in the pocketbook so much. Here’s a few from the EPA:
- Just by turning off the tap while you brush your teeth in the morning and before bedtime, you can save up to 8 gallons of water! That adds up to more than 200 gallons a month, enough to fill a huge fish tank that holds 6 small sharks!
- Taking a shower uses much less water than filling up a bathtub. A shower only uses 10 to 25 gallons, while a bath takes up to 70 gallons!
- Washing your bike or car with a bucket and sponge instead of a hose saves a lot of water. A hose can waste 6 gallons per minute if you leave it running, but using a bucket and sponge only uses a few gallons!
- Another, significant way to reduce water is installing an EasyTurf lawn for your outdoor living spaces. You could immediately reduce your water use by 70%. An average urban household’s organic sod lawn uses over 100,000 gallons of water per year!
EasyTurf is environmentally friendly in other ways too:
- No carbon emissions from lawn mowers which can emit 10 times more pollution than cars.
- EasyTurf requires no pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers that pollute natural water supplies.
- Decreases trash in landfills by utilizing recycled car tires making it more than just one of a variety water saving products.
- EasyTurf’s water saving landscaping causes no urban run-off into sewer systems or the ocean, creating an environmentally friendly solution to your residential and commercial landscaping needs.
For the latest in synthetic turf news, visit www.easyturf.com.